DURANGO SUSPENSION SYSTEM - D.S.S
All day comfort, flexibility and durability is guaranteed with the Durango Suspension System. Four key components are engineered together to create a lightweight design that is embedded with a removable cushion footbed, tempered steel shank, rolled shank area and a dual density outsole with EVA and rubber.
OIL & SLIP RESISTANT OUTSOLE
Built with an outsole design and materials that help provide slip-resistance and traction on various surfaces.
60 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If you don’t find these boots to be ultra-lightweight, flexible and comfortable you may return them to your dealer within sixty (60) days of purchase for full refund.* *Proof of purchase required, participating dealers only.
- Tempered steel shank
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Round toe
- 12 inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Contoured ventilated removable cushion footbed
- Weight: 2.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Soft mesh lining
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Single row sole stitch
- Distressed full-grain leather vamp, fox, collar and pull straps with faux shaft