Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction using protective toe caps to help insulate you from the ground retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards.
DURANGO SUSPENSION SYSTEM - D.S.S
All day comfort, flexibility and durability is guaranteed with the Durango Suspension System. Four key components are engineered together to create a lightweight design that is embedded with a removable cushion footbed, tempered steel shank, rolled shank area and a dual density outsole with EVA and rubber.
OIL & SLIP RESISTANT OUTSOLE
Built with an outsole design and materials that help provide slip-resistance and traction on various surfaces.
- Waterproof membrane
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Rolled shank area
- Single row welt stitch
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Round toe
- 12 inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 16-inch calf circumference
- Contoured ventilated removable cushion footbed
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10